Not Cool Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a crazy trip down memory lane!

+3
getoutofmypants
Emmaz
buggleyeyes
7 posters

Go down

this is a crazy trip down memory lane! Empty this is a crazy trip down memory lane!

Post  buggleyeyes Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:19 pm

i completely forgot about this weird part of my early teenage life, pre-myspace!
I basically came of age on NCC, and what a wonderfully weird mix of lunatics to converse with during such a hard, exciting and upsetting period of life.

I don't know if anyone remembers me, fuck, i can barely remember myself but it would be awesome to know what you nutters are up to these days!
oh and as im in the nostalgic spirit i just went on the ooooooold photobucket and found some photos i uploaded when i made a thread about...well i cant remember but it was something to do with the kitchen

this is a crazy trip down memory lane! Jun10708

buggleyeyes

Back to top Go down

this is a crazy trip down memory lane! Empty Re: this is a crazy trip down memory lane!

Post  Emmaz Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:36 am

Heeey! Sadly no one uses this anymore. I haven't been on it in months myslefs, just thought I'd pop by and see what was happening. I used to Black Arts on the old NCC. Cause I was a really cool teenager.
Emmaz
Emmaz

Back to top Go down

this is a crazy trip down memory lane! Empty Re: this is a crazy trip down memory lane!

Post  getoutofmypants Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:34 am

You look familiar, though I myself haven't been around here in ages, either. So long that my account seemingly disappeared.
I had the same username on the original NCC. I think I flip flopped between a few for a while, though.
I can't believe it's been so long since NCC was up and running. It used to be a such a fixture in my days.

I suppose nostalgia will bring us all back every so often. Hopefully, anyway.
getoutofmypants
getoutofmypants

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeebus Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:53 am

It is, isn't it. I happened to be talking to a friend about the site last week and since I wasn't up to much this eve I thought I'd have a look and see if the site was still around. I remember you Buggley.
Jeebus
Jeebus

candywarhol likes this post

Back to top Go down

this is a crazy trip down memory lane! Empty oh good lord!

Post  oeuf Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:42 am

ITS MEEEEEEE TheMoonHasEyes, here! amongst other stupid names I had. I just had a random urge to look on my old photobucket which is a terrifying and horrific look into my younger years and then an urge to look on here and low and behold ...... this is a crazy trip down memory lane! Thismuch ?!?!?!?! I dont know why................

oeuf

Back to top Go down

Post  jami_ Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:33 am

Wow I got an email this morning i had re signed up in 2014 and as quickly as I remembered I forgot again. I tell my boyfriend about this all the time .. you guys were a huge part of my teenage years and the email reminder this morning couldn’t have come at a more perfect time with the events that are happening right now. I hope you all are safe ♥

jami_

Back to top Go down

Post  getoutofmypants Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:41 am

jami_ wrote:Wow I got an email this morning i had re signed up in 2014 and as quickly as I remembered I forgot again. I tell my boyfriend about this all the time .. you guys were a huge part of my teenage years and the email reminder this morning couldn’t have come at a more perfect time with the events that are happening right now. I hope you all are safe ♥

I got the same email!! Very strange since I've never gotten one before. Laughing
getoutofmypants
getoutofmypants

Back to top Go down

Post  jami_ Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:52 am

I’m curious to know where life has taken everyone... 50% being nosey 50% genuinely curious Smile

jami_

Back to top Go down

Post  candywarhol Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:28 pm

I just watched a video on YouTube about eating disorder forums in the early 2000’s and while I was never part of those the nostalgia the person described immediately reminded me of NCC. I think I joined when I was 13 so that was over HALF OF MY LIFE AGO. Bring it baaaaaaack

candywarhol

Back to top Go down

Post  candywarhol Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:32 pm

In one of the lesser reincarnations of the forum someone made a troll thread directed at me shortly after I was accepted to college and that was one of the more flattering things a rando has ever done for me on the internet, much luv to my hater wherever you may be 🥰

candywarhol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum