Not Cool Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarrassing things that you tell no one

2 posters

Go down

Embarrassing things that you tell no one Empty Embarrassing things that you tell no one

Post  natascha Sat May 18, 2013 10:37 am

This thread is for the things you wish you could share with the people you know, but for whatever reason, can't.

I'll start.

Today, I tried to grab lunch with some old coworkers at this little cafe. I got to lunch late, took forever to meet them, and by the time we got our food, only had about 5 minutes to eat before I had to drive back to work. So, I decide to take my (disposable) plate of salad and cup of soup into my car with me. I'm so freaked out and late that I just decide 'fuck it' and leave the salad in the passenger seat of my car. In my head I'm thinking, "I'll totally just come back for this when I have a free second."

Needless to say, there were no free seconds between 1 and 5 p.m. I go back to my car, and there it is, my poor little salad, waiting patiently. So what's the first thing I do? I eat it. I scarf down a warm, soggy salad in while seated in my car. Of course I waited for the rest of my coworkers to pull out of the lot before I began my shame-eating. And I had to hurry, because I had to pick my boyfriend up from his job. So I stashed the evidence of the salad at a nearby trash can and drove away.

I want to tell someone but, I can't. I just....can't.
natascha
natascha

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing things that you tell no one Empty Re: Embarrassing things that you tell no one

Post  hootbot Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 pm

natascha wrote:This thread is for the things you wish you could share with the people you know, but for whatever reason, can't.

I'll start.

Today, I tried to grab lunch with some old coworkers at this little cafe. I got to lunch late, took forever to meet them, and by the time we got our food, only had about 5 minutes to eat before I had to drive back to work. So, I decide to take my (disposable) plate of salad and cup of soup into my car with me. I'm so freaked out and late that I just decide 'fuck it' and leave the salad in the passenger seat of my car. In my head I'm thinking, "I'll totally just come back for this when I have a free second."

Needless to say, there were no free seconds between 1 and 5 p.m. I go back to my car, and there it is, my poor little salad, waiting patiently. So what's the first thing I do? I eat it. I scarf down a warm, soggy salad in while seated in my car. Of course I waited for the rest of my coworkers to pull out of the lot before I began my shame-eating. And I had to hurry, because I had to pick my boyfriend up from his job. So I stashed the evidence of the salad at a nearby trash can and drove away.

I want to tell someone but, I can't. I just....can't.

Your salad confession is so troubling no one will say a word.
hootbot
hootbot

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing things that you tell no one Empty Re: Embarrassing things that you tell no one

Post  natascha Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 pm

hootbot wrote:Your salad confession is so troubling no one will say a word.

It's the words that people don't say that always hurt the most.
natascha
natascha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum