Not Cool Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite salad dressing?

2 posters

Go down

What's your favorite salad dressing? Empty What's your favorite salad dressing?

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:30 am

Have a recipe?

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite salad dressing? Empty Re: What's your favorite salad dressing?

Post  JessCUH Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 am

Hidden Valley. Ranch.

I'm so boring.

JessCUH

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite salad dressing? Empty Re: What's your favorite salad dressing?

Post  Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:05 pm

I've always loved the taste of that! Unfortunately, i'm getting all health nut and diy lately.

Back to top Go down

Post  natascha Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:53 am

My mom makes german salad dressing and it's my absolute favorite. Don't know how to make it.
natascha
natascha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:06 am

natascha wrote:My mom makes german salad dressing and it's my absolute favorite. Don't know how to make it.
If i googled "german salad dressing" would i find something similar or is it probably a specific thing in German?

Back to top Go down

Post  natascha Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:14 am

Haleyhayhay wrote:
natascha wrote:My mom makes german salad dressing and it's my absolute favorite. Don't know how to make it.
If i googled "german salad dressing" would i find something similar or is it probably a specific thing in German?

Well, I just get Knorr salad dressing packets as a replacement; usually the "Küchenkräuter" type for me. They're just these freeze-dried packets that you add oil and water to (though I always add vinegar, too). There are a few types of them; and even if they say they're greek dressing or italian dressing, they all taste German. I only ever find the packets in German, though I bet English-language ones exist somewhere. They make great marinades and spice packets, too.
natascha
natascha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum