Not Cool Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best LGBT friendly places to live?

3 posters

Go down

Best LGBT friendly places to live? Empty Best LGBT friendly places to live?

Post  Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Although I'm poor, I desperately want out of this small town creepy kind of area. What are the best lgbt friendly places to live? Know of any? There should be a board for lgbt topics...

Back to top Go down

Best LGBT friendly places to live? Empty Re: Best LGBT friendly places to live?

Post  i lol 4 u Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 pm

New Paltz, NY

i lol 4 u

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:44 am

What's the weather like? Cold often? Are there a lot of queer hangouts or just general acceptance?

Back to top Go down

Post  i lol 4 u Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:09 pm

well we're in the middle of huricane nemo right now so there's about 7 inches of snow on the ground. but yeah the winters are kinda cold, its two hours upstate from the city in new york. and its just a really chill accepting town. i dont really know what you mean by queer hang out spots though. like gay bars? cause there are some in neighboring towns real close by

i lol 4 u

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:54 pm

i lol 4 u wrote:well we're in the middle of huricane nemo right now so there's about 7 inches of snow on the ground. but yeah the winters are kinda cold, its two hours upstate from the city in new york. and its just a really chill accepting town. i dont really know what you mean by queer hang out spots though. like gay bars? cause there are some in neighboring towns real close by

kewl. Yeah I meant like bars or coffee shops.

Back to top Go down

Post  JessCUH Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 am

I've noticed that Spokane is pretty lgbt friendly. I frequent the gay bars myself and go to the pride parade every year, everyone pretty much leaves them alone and there isn't a whole lot of discrimination. Not as cold as Minnesota, but we get pretty cold here with some pretty awesome summers/spring/fall action.

JessCUH

Back to top Go down

Post  SnailienX Fri May 03, 2013 1:20 pm

the groton/new london/norwich area of Connecticut where i live is very diverse. I had a very easy time coming out in high school here. Our GSA group had over 150 members and was the largest club my school. Smile there are a good amount of gay clubs, and i havent heard of any discrimination around here really. lots of pride!

not saying its a good place to live. at all lol. this is really the only good thing about this place. Razz
SnailienX
SnailienX

http://snailienlove.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum