Not Cool Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Dreams

2 posters

Go down

Weird Dreams Empty Weird Dreams

Post  PirateRoisin Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 am

I had a very odd dream with Allie in it. I won't say the whole dream but it was about me going to visit her and we were about to go out and I was walking around her flat/house and then it turned out that it was actually my cousin's house and she was living there. I still don't know why.
PirateRoisin
PirateRoisin
Admin
Admin

https://thencc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Weird Dreams Empty Re: Weird Dreams

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am

I keep having nightmares that involve me waking up at work. Turns out I fell asleep on the clock, for like eight hours.

Also, I recently had a dream that my brother was going to transition into a woman and my mom got mad and threw away an aquarium that I had just bought from the thrift store. So I urged my brother (sister) to come live with me. I'm scared my mom would have the same anger if I told her I'm gay. I might as well not tell them.

Back to top Go down

Post  JessCUH Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:10 am

I had a strange dream I was a child in foster care, and I was trying to escape from the foster family I was living with. I don't think they were particularly horrible, just extremely strict and fairly mean. So another girl and I were coming up with different plans to escape and had just executed one with the foster mother running after us when I woke up.

I have no idea what it could mean, I never had any terrible experiences in foster care.

JessCUH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum